Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ashley's 1st day preschool




Ashley started her second preschool last week. We tried a home based preschool last year and she just never really enjoyed it. It could have been that she was only three and she has grown up quite a bit this last year (sadly). We are trying a new school and she has been twice and loves it! I think her favorite part is packing her lunch and eating with her friends. It is nice to have a little one on one time with Brooke and also some alone time for myself while Brooke naps.

4 comments:

Lori Lou said...

Wow! You have been quite busy. It is so good to see your family and keep in touch.

Carter Family said...

yeah!!!! another fellow blogger! Welcome to the world of blogging. I love it... and it's a great way to see all the fun pics... that even if you live close you miss out on. I love the ballet video, of course. She is very cute! :)

Christy said...

Looks like she is really enjoying preschool. I am glad you found something that works for her. Thanks for sending me your blog. I love keeping in touch!

Robert and Emily C. said...

OOOOH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! It has been WAY too long!! PRESCHOOL?!?!?! Oh my gosh, I believe the last time I saw her she was learning to walk. HOLY SMOKES! I went to go comment on rilla's page and found a comment from you!